While making the bookings with Air Canada airlines, you will get several facilities like a refund on flight cancelation, miles, special assistance for disabled passengers, etc. After making the reservation, you can cancel your flight if you have any issues like weather changes, medical disability, plan changes, etc. If you do not have detailed information about Air Canada flight cancelation by reading below, you will get the complete information.
Flight cancelling policies of Air Canada airlines are below.
- If you send the flight cancellation request within 24 hours of making the bookings, you do not need to pay the cost of flight cancelation, as you can do it without paying charges.
- After the 24 hours free cancelation period, you need to pay the cost to cancel the flight, and this cost will depend upon the time left in the flight departure.
- After making the bookings, you can cancel the flight without paying anything if you get any medical issues or if your health gets unstable. Still, you need to show the relevant documents to the officials of Air Canada airlines.
- While buying the tickets, if you purchase insurance, you can cancel the flight without paying.
- If the flight is due to any fault of Air Canada airlines, like technical problems or staff issues, you can cancel the flight without paying charges. But if the delay arises due to any natural or weather issue, you need to pay the cost to cancel the flight.
The modes to cancel the flight of Air Canada airlines are below.
Via call: Canceling the flight by connecting with the representative on call is the quickest mode. If you want to contact Air Canada directly, dial 1 (888) 247-2262 and choose the language you are comfortable with communicating. After this, you need to follow the below-mentioned IVR.
Dial 1 to book the flight or modify the bookings
Dial 2 if you want to cancel the flight and apply for the refund
Dial 3 for queries related to miles or offers
Dial 4 for information about disabled passenger
Dial 5 to connect with the representative
Listen to the IVR carefully and then choose the option per the query.
Via online: Sometimes call is not connected due to a fault in the network; then, you can cancel the flight online. To cancel the flight online, you need to follow the below points.
- Open the website of Air Canada airlines in your search engine.
- Then you need to choose the option of manage bookings.
- After this, you must fill out the passenger’s last name and the booking reference number.
- Following this, you can see two options modify the booking or cancel the booking, choose the option of cancel bookings.
- After this, you need to mention the purpose for the flight cancelation and then cancel the flight.
- Next, if you see any charges, then pay them, and you will get an email of successfully canceling the flight on the given contact number.
You will learn about Air Canada flight cancelation and its procedure by reading the above. Still, if you have any issues, you can also connect with the representative of Air Canada and get their help. If you do not have time to connect, you can also get my callback from Air Canada and communicate at your time.